Wednesday 29 October 2014

Put your best face forward!

So Hi all!
 I've been dying to blog for ages but just haven't had any free time, I feel like I've not been back from holiday five minutes but it turns out it's actually been a month, I'm ready for my next one already!
 Work's been mega busy and when I'm not at work you can find me at the gym, I'm well and truly back on the fitness bandwagon and I can't wait to share with you my progress.

 Today though, as I had a great Temple Spa class last night, and I have another one in a few hours, I want to share with you my daily skincare routine that has contributed hugely in boosting my confidence and only wearing foundation on nights out now rather than every day! 

So on a morning, my first go to product is Eyes Wide Open, this is great for spritzing on a cotton pad and wiping over eyes that just won't open, it's cooling and soothing and gives you that wide awake feeling even if you're on your way out for a 12 hour shift!
 Next up is Dual Act cleansing lotion, I love this as you can use it wet or dry depending on how your skin feels that day, perfect for my combination skin. I follow up with Toning Essence, this can be spritzed straight on to the face, or applied with a cotton pad, personally I prefer to spritz it straight on my face as it is lovely and refreshing, it smells like summer in a bottle!

Next up are the 'special attention' products. I use Be Strong serum mainly on the top half of my face and work my way down, this gets dubbed Botox in a bottle and it's no joke! It's packed full of vitamins that sink way down into your skin and give instant results, continued use for more than 28 days will be amazing, as this gets to work deep down so by the time your skin cells have renewed it'll reveal a new, smoother you! I use Be Clear serum on the lower half of my face, where I have marks from my chin acne, to help even them out and reduce their appearance.

 Next I apply Windows of the Soul to my eyes, you need the tiniest amount of this stuff, apply it with your ring finger by tapping along the orbital bone from the temple to the inner corner of your eye for best results. I swear I use concealer purely out of habit since I started using this rather than out of necessity! Next is Exalt firming neck gel, don't be fooled, you don't need a turkey neck to use this! Apply this with the back of your hands in a pussy cat motion every morning and marvel at how smooth and taut your neck feels!
To finish up, I use Moisture to go moisturiser, great for combination skin! The technology used in this acts as mini sponges to mop up any oily areas while simultaneously hydrating any dry areas, leaving your skin feeling perfectly balanced out and ready to face the day with or without makeup!

 Believe it or not, this takes literally two minutes to do once you have the hang of it, I leave the house at 6.40am and still manage to do all this without getting up any earlier than I already did before I found Temple Spa, so if I can do it anyone can!

 I use various other Temple Spa products which I'll be telling you about in a different post. They're all so versatile and they actually work, I've tried other samples I've been sent in my monthly Birchbox etc but I always go back to Temple Spa, I'll never stray again!

 Any Temple Spa lovers out there? What's your favourite product? X

No comments:

Post a Comment