Wednesday 29 October 2014

A week in the life of...


Ola!
 As I'm still relatively new to blogging and I'm not in a blogger routine yet, I thought I'd screenshot my Instagram feed to give you an idea of what my world is about, I thought this one actually gave a pretty good one too!

 Quick run through of my typical posts: promoting this blog, fitness related posts such as dying after a run, dumbbells and my latest delivery from myprotein.com! If I bake you can bet your backside there'll be pics of my cakes online pronto. 

 I'm a sarcastic little bugger and I love posting memes I find funny, as well as 'inspirational' quotes I find relatable.

 I'm not a maternal person in the slightest but spending time with my nephews and niece lately has been fab, and I'm the proudest aunty, also observe my lovely manfriend looking scarily comfortable holding baby Leila, eeeep!

 Just a quick insight into my life really, if you want to follow along you can find me @muc_pumpkin :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment