Tuesday 23 December 2014

To thread or not to thread?

Hello!
 I'm considering getting my eyebrows and maybe my upper lip threaded but I am TERRIFIED! Can anyone offer any advice?

 My eyebrows grow in really slow and are fair especially on the outsides and I'm really not happy with the shape but as they come in so slow there's not much to play with and I really don't want skinny brows. 
 As for my tash, I've heard it's the most painful part of the face to get threaded, like having a zip closed on your lip, not very appealing! And also do you get spotty afterwards? I've had this issue with waxing my tash.

 I went with my friend when she got her eyebrows threaded and managed to get a good look at how they do it, it looked sore but it was over so quick and they looked so clean and groomed afterwards.

 This is me yesterday when I was having a good brow day, I'd used 17 'brows that!' Rather than my beloved hd brows palette, I love both but filling them in is such a chore so I might get them tinted too.


 Has anyone got any threading pearls of wisdom they can share with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment